Sunday 12 February 2012

Scrapbook Steals - Garnet #9

My favourite shopping place for scrapbook supplies is www.scrapbooksteals.com. With deals as good as these, I don't know how scrapbook stores stay in business!

I stumbled across Scrapbook Steals when a friend of mine "liked" it on Facebook in August of 2010. They have an amazing sketch designer/scrapbook artist (the wonderful Kristy Lee) who does a weekly sketch on Wednesday. I've done ALL of her sketches, and I think there's been about 82 so far.

Each group of 10 sketches is named after a gem. Finish all 10 and you're entered to win in an extra prize!

This is the most recent one, Garnet #9

This one was perfect for a "challenge" I'm doing this year. You take 12 photos on the 12th day for 12 months in the year 2012. It made me scrapbook about the "boring" ordinary day, but I have a feeling that this is the kind of thing I'll be happy to have documented 20 years down the road.


"Ordinary Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment