Thursday 9 February 2012

Paper Girls Challenge Blog - Challenge 1

A few scrappy friends of mine started a scrapbooking challenge blog. My children challenge my energy, life in general challenges my physicality, so why not challenge my creativity once I have an hour to myself in the evening. Chores can wait...right?

It's exciting to me that I am following a scrapbook site right from the beginning! Their first challenge was a sketch challenge. They post a drawing like this:


...and you turn it into something like this:


See the resemblance? It doesn't have to be EXACTLY the same, it just has to INSPIRE you to create your work of art.

This is my favourite way of scrapbooking. Most of you know that when the kids come into your life, the brain cells leave your life. Sketches take most of the logistic thinking out of scrapbooking and just lets your creativity take over (and also makes the process quicker)!

Hope the Paper Girls have a successful run in their blogeer (blog career?) and I look forward to their bi-weekly challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment